Burson-Marsteller’s “Hot Issues”
Every month, Burson-Marsteller’s “Hot Issues” focuse on 10 new forthcoming legislative or policy issues that will impact business from around the world.
"Hot Issues" are designed to give you a flavor of the B-M global perspective and should any of the items raise particular interest, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Key issues covered in the current issue:
• India: Prime Minister Calls for Final Consultations on New Manufacturing Policy
• Vietnam: Controversy over New Price Control Law
• Korea: Officials Promise Revision of Pharmaceutical Law and Restructuring of Drug Codes
• US: Shale Drilling – New York Politicians Go on the Frack Attack
• US: Labour Regulators Issue Series of Controversial Decisions
• European Commission Unveils New Legislative Proposal to Meet Energy Efficiency Targets
• UK: Launch of Open Public Services White Paper
• Italy: The Challenge for the Development of New Energy Policies Following the Ban to Nuclear Power
• Brazil: Airports Facing Privatisation
• Brazil: New Regulatory Framework Focuses on Exploration of Mineral Resources
Download: B-M Global Public Affairs Hot Issues July 2011, Edition #4